FTTx Solution - Connectivity
◇ Fiber Optic Adapters ◇ Fiber Optic Connectors ◇ Fiber Optic Patch Cords ◇ Fiber Optic Attenuators ◇ Fiber Optic PLC Splitters ◇ SUS Pigtails ◇ OptoNest Attenuation Fiber ◇ Optical Loopback ◇ FIC Connector for FTTH Drop Cable ◇ SC SM Simplex FTTH Fast Connector ◇ Waterproof Connectors
Mini Internal Connectivity for QSFP
· Accurate fiber excess length ensures good performance.
· Good performance in crush resistance and causticity resistance.
· Strong steel wire as strength member with good performance of tensile strength.
· Suitable for execrable environment, good grounding performance.
· Easy to operate, simple and reliable.
Temperature range -20°C - +70°C
· Industrial, military, waterproof cables, redeployable systems.
· Connected to connectors of various models.
· Interconnect main cable to optic receivers.
· One or more single-core cables SZ stranded around the metallic central strength member.
· Longitudinal aluminum polyethylene laminate(APL) is applied around the core as additional water barrier.
· Polyethylene(PE) jacket.
Outer Diameter (mm)
Nominal Weight (kg/km)
Below 4 Fibers