- FTTH Drop Cable FIC Connector (Field Installable Connector) is specially for single fiber FTTH drop cable filed termination. It provides efficient assembly and high reliability connection to make it easy for the last meters optic cable termination for FTTH.
- SC/FC/LC type available
- Field installable, cost effective, easy to operate
- About 2 mins to finish per termination
- Patent of precision ceramic U-groove alignment technology, avarage IL<0.2dB,reliable durable and superior optical performance
- Factory pre-polished, no electricity required
|Insertion Loss||Average≤0.2dB, Max≤0.4dB|
|Return Loss UPC:||≥40dB, APC: ≥55dB|
|One-time Assembly Rate||≥97%|
|Assembly Repeatability||≥5 times|
|Life time||≥10 years|
|Average Assembly Time||3 minutes|
|Operation Temperature||-40° C~+85°C|
1. Fiber locking tool 2. Connector 3.Cable clamp
Remark: Each connector has a fiber locking tool. It will be thrown away after assembled.
1. Dust-free paper 2. Cleaver fixture 3.Alcohol bottle
4. Cable stripper 5. Fiber stripper 6. Fiber cleaver
Tools 1 and 2are provided with connector.
Tools 3,4,5,6 are optional. KOC can provide
or customer buys by themselves